Customer Service Clerk temporary Featured
- Gainesville, Texas
- Job ID
Customer Service Clerk temporary job at Zodiac Aerospace in Gainesville TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Zodiac Seats US a segment of Zodiac Aerospace is one of the worlds top manufacturers of commercial aircraft seats for airlines and major aircraft manufacturers today. Our primary manufacturing facility is located on a half-million-square foot campus in Gainesville Texas (approximately 60 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth). Visit www.zodiacaerospace.com to learn more.
Position Duration: Up to 6 months
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and
maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring that all customer requirements in relation to spare parts are completely met in a timely manner.
The CSR serves as the primary focal point for our organization to our customers for spare parts requirements. In this position you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and exude good customer service capabilities. The CSR is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to all internal customers as necessary. This includes: purchasing engineering and manufacturing in accordance with company policies and procedures.
As a member of the Customer Service Team you are accountable for meeting the monthly quarterly and annual sales goals as well as on time delivery goals (ZOTD) of the company ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acts as the primary liaison between the customer and Zodiac Seats US relative to spare part sales. This includes interfacing with finance engineering manufacturing production control and purchasing departments as required.
2. Prepares Pricing Quotations and follows-up on customer inquiries.
3. Process customer purchase orders utilizing internal operating systems and acknowledge delivery date to customer.
4. Provide assigned customers weekly monthly and quarterly metrics relating to lead time and on time delivery performance for their account.
5. Monitors sales and delivery of spare part orders for assigned customers. Manage orders to ensure data dates and commitments accurately reflect our customer’s expectations.
6. Provides technical assistance and information to customers.
7. Mitigate complaints and settle customer disputes; to include quality concerns and credit memos.
8. Contribute to team success during work load cycles to ensure customer demands are met for all accounts.
9. May work on a temporary or rotational basis as a Sales Order Specialist within the Sales and Marketing Department.
10. Performs other related duties as required which includes any customer related items which could include but not limited to: accounts receivable product support warranty or seat related issues.
11. Required to complete all direct ship transactions for assigned customers when applicable.
1. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge and Skills:
1. Must be proficient in the operation of office computers.
2. Must have intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (standard suite of office software products: MS Word Excel PowerPoint Project et. al.).
3. Must have ability to efficiently perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Must be able to interface with all departments within the company as well as multi-cultural outside customers.
5. Sets high standards of performance for self: assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
6. Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
2. Education and/or Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Associate Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
3. A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer related area or proven ability to work well with customers required.
4. Participates in company training as required
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race color religion sex pregnancy age national origin disability military or veteran status citizenship status genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Zodiac Aerospace Company Overview
You experience Zodiac Aerospace each time you step aboard an aircraft. You experience Zodiac Aerospace each time you step aboard an aircraft. We design and manufacture products for your comfort and your safety. Our inventions are everywhere: economy, business and first class seats, food & beverage trolleys, oxygen masks, evacuation slides, inflight entertainment systems, VIP interiors, avionics systems (electrical, fuel etc.) and so much more! By joining us, you become part of a world leader in aviation, and provide the travelers of the world with an award winning and safe environment. At Zodiac Aerospace, you will have the opportunity to contribute your talents within a market leader who is constantly evolving toward operational excellence. Whether you work in Asia, Africa, the Americas or Europe, you will find Zodiac Aerospace embodies respect, humility, realism and an entrepreneurship spirit. These values shapes our culture and guide all our actions and decisions. Are you someone who thrives on pioneering change and making a difference? Then be part of the change and join us. We look forward to welcoming you aboard. Zodiac Aerospace, SHARE THE ADVENTURE & SHAPE THE FUTURE.