Financial Controller Featured
- Job ID
Financial Controller job at Zodiac Aerospace in Eatontown
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a key member of the Executive Management team the Controller will report to the President of ZIPS BU and functionally to the Zodiac Electrical and Cockpit Division CFO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning implementing managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting finance forecasting business case/plan tax and legal.
1. Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
2. Possesses forecasting capability of financial performance of the business.
3. Has full knowledge of ERP systems and financial ERP modules such as Account Payables Account Receivables Payroll General Ledger and Fixed Assets
4. Ensures credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets financial trends and forecasts.
5. Takes hands-on lead position of developing implementing and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
6. Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization.
7. Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
8. Possesses full understanding of cost accounting activities in a manufacturing environment.
9. Has strong experience managing the P&L and all aspects of the financial statements from inventory COGS expenses margins cash flow variances.
10. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
11. Provides executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
12. Manages processes for financial forecasting budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Corporate Office.
13. Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
14. Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with GAAP and applicable federal state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race color religion sex pregnancy age national origin disability military or veteran status citizenship status genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Zodiac Aerospace Company Overview
You experience Zodiac Aerospace each time you step aboard an aircraft. You experience Zodiac Aerospace each time you step aboard an aircraft. We design and manufacture products for your comfort and your safety. Our inventions are everywhere: economy, business and first class seats, food & beverage trolleys, oxygen masks, evacuation slides, inflight entertainment systems, VIP interiors, avionics systems (electrical, fuel etc.) and so much more! By joining us, you become part of a world leader in aviation, and provide the travelers of the world with an award winning and safe environment. At Zodiac Aerospace, you will have the opportunity to contribute your talents within a market leader who is constantly evolving toward operational excellence. Whether you work in Asia, Africa, the Americas or Europe, you will find Zodiac Aerospace embodies respect, humility, realism and an entrepreneurship spirit. These values shapes our culture and guide all our actions and decisions. Are you someone who thrives on pioneering change and making a difference? Then be part of the change and join us. We look forward to welcoming you aboard. Zodiac Aerospace, SHARE THE ADVENTURE & SHAPE THE FUTURE.