- Statesville, North Carolina
- Job ID
Analyst job at XPO Logistics in Statesville NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
3rd Shift: Thursday - Friday 12:00am - 8:00am and Saturday - Sunday 12:00am - 12:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics we believe that our success depends on our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions for our customers. As the Analyst Air Charter you will be responsible for managing air charter movements from initial request to completion. If you re excited about the challenge of working for a dynamic global company we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including full health insurance (medical dental and vision) 401(k) life insurance disability and more.
What you ll do on a typical day:
- Differentiate various aircraft models to identify capacity speed range pricing and timing
- Identify viable aircraft and ground solutions by differentiating various cargo loads
- Schedule and reschedule pickups loads flights offloads and deliveries for shipments
- Facilitate processes and procedures for domestic and international air shipments
- Utilize the Transportation Management System (TMS) to monitor audit and communicate shipment progress to multiple parties
- Update review and maintain accurate information in the companys operating systems; maintain individual and team quotas for charter requests and shipments
- Understand and apply carrier selections timelines and pricing decisions for charter solutions
- Communicate with customers and vendors in a proactive and professional fashion to win and retain business
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum you ll need:
- Bachelor s degree in Logistics Business Aviation or a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in the aviation or transportation industry with a strong understanding of the aviation industry
It d be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with the ability to adjust based on activity levels
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out or communicate instructions in written verbal or diagram form
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest commissions proportions percentages area circumference and volume
- A business-minded and self-motivated work style with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race sex disability veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
XPO Logistics Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.