Sales Development Representative Featured
- New York, New York
- Job ID
Sales Development Representative job at XOJET in New York NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for the development of qualified leads that result in opportunities to secure new memberships and charter sales.
- In partnership with SVP/RVP develop lists of target prospects for outreach
- Fulfill a high volume of daily outbound calls emails to engage prospective clients with 100 touches per day
- Identify potential prospects and transition qualified lead to Aviation Sales Advisors for further follow up.
- Make a great first impression with prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in private aviation XOJET memberships charter and competitors
- Understand and articulate XOJET value proposition and be a product knowledge expert
- Successfully address client questions needs and objections
- Qualify prospects with BANT – Budget Authority Need and Timing
- Accurately document sales information in Salesforce and proactively manage follow-up effort
- Set up calls / meetings with Aviation Advisors for hand-off of qualified leads
- Actively looks for opportunities to improve and optimize sales processes
- Learn our technology stack (Salesforce Marketo Amstat Inside View)
- Collaborate with marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads
- Mines relevant data sources to uncover sales leads and qualify opportunities
- Opportunity to travel as assigned to attend events or meet with prospects in-person alongside Aviation Advisors.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Prior inside sales or lead generation experience
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or other CRM is a plus but not required.
- Self-motivated resilient persistent and highly detail oriented
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone qualifying prospecting and marketing skills;
- Ability to reach prospects creatively position products identify decision makers and handle objections positively and professionally.
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships internally and externally
- Department: Sales
- Location: New York NY; Newport CA
- Reports to: SVP Sales / RVP Sales.
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
XOJET Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.