Accounts Receivable Analyst Featured
- Brisbane, California
- Job ID
Accounts Receivable Analyst job at XOJET in Brisbane CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
- Applies customer payments and offsets.
- Manage and reconcile daily cash application of payments from lock box ACH Wire Transfer and Credit Cards.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Own the end-to-end collections process for customers by monitoring the A/R aging and following up on any past due balances.
- Makes adjustments to customer sub ledger accounts as needed.
- Prepares weekly manual desktop deposits.
- Prepares weekly and monthly aging reports for Sales and Accounting.
- Participate in the interim and year-end audit.
- Execute special projects assigned by the Revenue and Billing Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- High degree of maturity to enable professional behavior in challenging circumstances.
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic team player and willingness to learn.
- Experience with SAP or related ERP systems a plus.
- Understanding of US GAAP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- New college graduates welcome. One year of work experience preferred.
- GED required. College degree strongly preferred
- Department: Accounts Receivable
- Location: Brisbane CA / Bay Area CA
- Reports to: Billing and Revenue Manager
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.