Global Accounts Payable Manager Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Global Accounts Payable Manager job at XO Holding Inc in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The groups mission is to lead the change to provide customers with the most advanced flying services and the very best value anytime anywhere around the world. Vista Globals knowledge and understanding of all facets of the industry deliver the best end-to-end offering and technology to any business aviation customer through its VistaJet and XO branded services.
VistaJet offers global aircraft services unlike any other company in business aviation. With unparalleled experience flying into and out of the hardest to reach destinations VistaJet has arranged for heads of state corporate leaders entrepreneurs and private individuals to fly to 187 countries worldwide. Every flight is tailored to ensure seamless travel with maximum efficiency so customers can be in more meetings or locations within the shortest period of time. VistaJet's fleet of over 70 private jets is available to customers – with guaranteed availability and no positioning costs for Program Members.
This position reports to the global CFO as our Global Accounts Payable Manager to ensure timely processing of vendor invoices reconciliations and accurate financial records. An ideal candidate will be process and process-improvement driven using KPIs to drive change and consistency; and financially sound ensuring adherence to corporate controls and procedures.
The broad group is responsible for overseeing full cycle purchase to pay including:
- Provide process improvement to drive efficiency and high volume output
- Overseeing all departmental activities such as disbursing checks and invoice processing to ensure that they are completed accurately and executed in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees clients and vendors
- Compiling analyzing and reporting financial information to management and government agencies
- Coordinating requests of both internal and external auditors
- Leads the development of short and long-term objectives for the teams evaluates KPIs organizes team for success integrates customer service-oriented behaviors
- Provides day to day leadership and guidance to team
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Leads assists and supports and payables process for Global business by implementing policies/procedures implementing efficiencies monitoring processes troubleshooting issues and communicating effectively with internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with internal and external customers through timely and accurate payments and communications.
- Drive efficiency through standardization of transactional process by business area.
- Explore and lead innovative solutions and initiatives to eliminate highly manual tasks and develop cross-training programs.
- Develop implement and utilize appropriate measures to reflect best practices to include but not limited to: documented procedures and processes with formal management approvals for deviations and compliance to policies prompt financial analysis standard templates for repetitive work leverage system technologies for internal controls and deductions.
- Lead process analysis ensuring an efficient and effective program of internal controls communications and procedures exist for conducting audits to ensure associate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Supervise the tracking and monitoring of the accounts payable aging.
- Act as a liaison between the company vendors purchasing receiving and other internal departments to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Apply accounting principles practices regulations and procedures as they relate to purchasing accounts payable and financial reporting
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative and takes initiative; self-assigns ownership
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities across multiple departments and workstreams
- Shared Services leadership experience a big plus
- Strong working knowledge of SAP a plus.
Strong systems and process experience a plus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
XO Holding Inc Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.