Uas Pilot Geospatial Specialist Featured
- Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
- Job ID
Uas Pilot Geospatial Specialist job at Woolpert in Egg Harbor City NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Woolpert Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work . We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow we are seeking an experienced UAS Survey Technician that possesses UAS experience and relevant credentials to join our team in Woolpert s new Egg Harbor NJ office.
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning execution and briefing debriefing air / ground crew resource management final data processing / deliverable development and safety.
- Ensures compliance with service guidance company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- May develop and verify procedures for use with new aircraft features and participate in the development of operational and safety procedures and training.
- Knowledge of various unmanned aerial system hardware and software is strongly preferred.
- Basic experience with conventional and GPS surveying techniques as well as possible experience in aerial ground control and topographic mapping.
- Conducts demonstrations and participates in operational ground and flight tests of assigned UAS(s).
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Must have minimum 50 UAS flight hours.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to remote locations across the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must have valid driver s license and be willing to travel up to 75%.
- Must possess good communication skills and be computer literate.
- Basic experience in ArcGIS AutoCAD and/or MicroStation CAD platforms TopoDot Pix4D and Agisoft is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- 100+ UAS flight hours
- Knowledge and experience in OCONUS UAS operations
- Part 107 Pilot Certificate
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability security and efficiency of federal local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world. Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Our vision:
Learn more about our Great Place To Work certification: Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender sexual orientation national origin age disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Woolpert Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.