Technical Advisor Featured
- Pontiac, Michigan
- Job ID
Technical Advisor job at Williams International in Pontiac MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity collaboration and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Advisor to join our Product Support team. The Technical Advisor will provide prompt and accurate guidance for troubleshooting and maintenance of WI products in coordination with end customers and service center technicians around the world. The candidate will also support inquiries from customers regarding engine maintenance and technical questions as well as business and website related issues.
Additionally the Technical Advisor will:
- Research engine maintenance and generate clear technically accurate engine reports
- Coordinate engine maintenance activities with the Repair Station and Product Support
- Support engine maintenance instruction for service center technicians and others
- Perform fleet analysis with guidance from other Team Members
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Prior experience in the aviation industry would be preferred
- Must be able to support unique work schedules and be willing to be on-call 24/7 to support customer inquiries
- Intermediate computer skills relating to word processing spreadsheets and databases required
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills. Helpful to be multilingual
- Would be beneficial to possess an A&P License
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook Word Excel PowerPoint)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances please visit: U. S. Department of State.
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana cocaine PCP amphetamines opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race color religion sex gender identity sexual orientation national origin age disability and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability please send an e-mail with your request to ...@Williams-int.com. Or please call (248) ###-####. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
Williams International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.