Shop Technicians I & II
- Temecula, California
- Hourly $18.00 - $25.00
- Job ID
Shop Technicians I II job at Wencor Group LLC in Temecula CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Look no further for the perfect job Opportunity!!!
PHS/ MWA Aviation Services is a global supplier of high quality aircraft component repairs. With a certified full service FAA/ EASA Repair Facility, PHS/ MWA Aviation Services is able to offer complete and comprehensive repair support covering multiple ATA chapters. With an extensive range of capabilities, PHS/ MWA Aviation Services remains focused on specific product lines and programs. By providing custom tailored repair and overhaul programs, PHS/ MWA Aviation Services can meet your requirements while providing value added benefits and incentives for long term solutions.
We are looking for:
-Electro Mechanical Technicians
Overview of the Position:
The Technician will perform all repair processes within their capability to return a component to serviceable condition. The Technician has the responsibility and authority to perform assigned tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all maintenance functions to include testing, disassembly, cleaning, trouble-shooting, and evaluations, repair work which complies with approved documentation.
- Maintain repair records in a fashion compliant with regulations.
- Initiate material transfers of serviceable material.
- Submit requisitions for material both consumable and tooling needed in the repair process prior to needing it (if applicable).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure training records are created as training has been completed.
- Initiate Sub Component Work Orders.
- Perform all tasks in a manner that complies with MWA safety and employee policies.
- Perform other tasks, as required.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; is able to multi-task and be able to change priorities as required by customer driven demands.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards as required; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Work overtime as required by production requirements without notice.
- Must be capable of using standard tools to include, but not limited to; screwdrivers, wrenches, ratchets and sockets, torque drivers and wrenches, multi-meters, soldering irons, micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, flow meters, psi gauges, temperature measurement, safety wire pliers, or any other tool required for a particular maintenance function.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Basic skills in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and C-Pro 2000
Education / Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent; 3 years of related experience or some combination of education and experience is possible depending on experience.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401K w/ match, vacation, sick and paid holidays.
Career advancement opportunities
The Wencor Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Veteran Friendly Organization.
No phone calls or agencies.
Soundair Technician Snohomish WA
PMA Quality Inspector Peachtree City GA
Aircraft Technician Accessory Technologies Corp Edgewood NY
Technical Buyer II PMA WPTC Peachtree City GA
Quality Control Inspector ASC Arlington TX
Product Development Analyst Provo UT
Wencor Group LLC Company Overview
Wencor is a leading provider of differentiated and IP-driven aftermarket solutions for the aerospace industry. The Company, founded in 1955, offers innovative solutions for airlines to maintain and upgrade their fleet, including Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA), consumables and expendables distribution, component repair, and used serviceable material parts. Through this comprehensive set of aftermarket solutions, proprietary PMAs and Design Engineering Representative (DER) Repairs, Wencor provides its customers numerous ways to reduce maintenance costs and improve aircraft reliability. Wencor serves the commercial aftermarket and defense sectors, and thus its customer demand is tied to the installed base of aircraft and has a stable financial profile as a result. Wencor is headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia area with additional offices in Utah, Florida, Washington, Texas, California, Alabama, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, and Istanbul. Wencor is owned by management and Private Equity, which, collectively, encourages growth through organic investments in people, product, and technology, as well as through tuck-in acquisitions.
- Job Feed
- News Feed