Specialist Iii Aviation Maintenance Featured
- Rogers, Arkansas
- Job ID
Specialist Iii Aviation Maintenance job at Wal Mart in Rogers AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
What youll do...
We are looking for a Parts Clerk to be based out of Rogers Arkansas. You will be responsible for receiving materials and parts into the facility maintaining inventory records and dispensing the parts and materials. Prospective employee should possess basic computer skills required for shipping and receiving.
- Processes parts and consumables in support of aviation maintenance by sourcing tracking and checking orders; using inventory tracking software to manage orders requested by technicians.
- Managing parts in need of repair; maintaining parts room inventory and conducting inventory audits; storing documentation associated with parts traceability; processing invoices; sourcing shipping receiving and sorting parts in accordance with established aviation maintenance procedures.
- Retrieving orders from internal and external customers ; and generating service orders to communicate services rendered.
- Processes parts and consumables in support of aviation maintenance by sourcing tracking and checking orders.
- Coordinates aircraft events by developing databases for possible vendors; contacting approved provider to determine capacity; sourcing parts for the event; and coordinating response activities with the manufacturers.
- 2+ Years with aviation parts rooms experience
- Hazard Materials Shipping Experience.
- Forklift Experience
- Inventory Experience
- Be able to lift items up to 80 pounds.
After initial 5 day training has been completed schedule will consists of 4 day work weeks.
- Shift: Sunday-Wednesday OR Wednesday-Saturday | Day Shifts
- Frequent stooping bending kneeling walking standing reaching lifting climbing up and down stairs.
- Handle objects up to 80 pounds regularly up to 100+ pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 2 years experience in aviation maintenance.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
5 HAMMERSCHMIDT DR ROGERS AR 72756-9475 United States of America
At Walmart we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail tech merchandising finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles experiences identities ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options including vision and dental plans for you and dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k) stock purchase plans life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation sick parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you cant work because of injury illness or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Frequently asked questions
- On average how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No you cannot change your application after submitting so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Wal Mart Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.