Airport Ramp Agent Driving Lih Rr Hot
- Kapaa, Hawaii
- Job ID
Airport Ramp Agent Driving Lih Rr job at Unifi in Kapaa HI
Description, duties, responsibilities
|Days of the week||Shift||Shift Start Time|
|Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday||P.M. shift|
Requirements and Description
- Loads unloads services guides and directs customer aircraft.
- Safeguards customers baggage air cargo airmail from weather loss theft damage and/or destruction.
- Lifts loads/unloads sorts and transfers passenger baggage airmail freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Operate pushback equipment and maintains visual contact with Wing Walkers to ensure the pushback equipment is free of any danger.
- Receives and records Customer baggage airfreight mail and company materials as required.
- Picks up delivers and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities.
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment such as belt loaders air start units lift trucks push back tugs bag cart lavatory cart and deicers; or manually push and pull push carts and containers.
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures and enter into Companys information system as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Drivers License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk climb bend kneel crawl and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Preferrd Qualifications - One+ year of relevant experience.
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 3% company match contribution when you contribute 9% to your retirement plan after 30 days for full-time employees
- Exclusive Discounts and Additional Wellness programs
Unifi Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.