Corporate Pilot Hot
- Bells, Tennessee
- Job ID
Corporate Pilot job at The Pictsweet Company in Bells TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Pictsweet Company is growing! We are currently looking for an experienced corporate Aviation Captain to join our aviation team. This position is based in Jackson Tennessee and is a great opportunity for experienced pilots seeking less time away from home and better work-life balance. The captain will serve as the Pilot In Command as well as the Second In Command and is responsible for the safe operation of company aircraft.
Benefits begin on first day of employment for Medical Dental Vision HSA and FSA
100% Company paid benefits include Group Life Insurance Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
401k with Employer Match
Vacation days sick leave and ten paid holidays
- Works within the Pictsweet Aviation Department to maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures that support customer service
- Retains final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft when assigned as PIC
- Insures Airworthiness of the aircraft before each flight
- Ensures that flight crewmembers understand fully and completely what duties they are expected to perform
- Makes decisions as necessary to start delay divert or cancel a flight. Communicates these decisions to the appropriate individuals (Aviation Manager Chief Pilot Scheduler Lead Passenger) as soon as practical.
- Prepares or supervises preparation of flight plans considering such factors as altitude terrain weather range weight cruise data airport facilities and navigation aids
- Performs task associated with operating the aircraft while away from home base
- Ensures that all federal and state regulations and company policies are complied with
- Reports known or suspected FAA violations or incidents promptly to the Chief Pilot
- Ensures required passenger ground handling and transportation is in place
- Completes relevant trip paperwork
- Orders and receives fuel deliveries
- Fuels aircraft at home base
- Performs collateral duties as assigned
- ATP with multi engine land rating.
- 4000 hours total flight time
- 1000 hours multi engine turbine.
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Bachelors Degree
The Pictsweet Company is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/H
The Pictsweet Company Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.