Repair Station Manager Faa Featured
- Springfield, New Jersey
- Job ID
Repair Station Manager Faa job at The Judge Group in Springfield NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Location: Springfield NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Repair Station Manager - FAA
- Requires high school graduate or college degree preferred to include subjects such as mechanical drawing shop practices etc.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blue prints and written procedures.
- Some business classes/past experience desired.
- Minimum of five years experience working in an FAA repair station.
- FAA certification is required.
- Must have a mechanics A&P certification (Accessory and Power plant) or previous experience to support applying for and receiving a Repairman s Certificate.
- Must be familiar with 14 CFR part 145 and part 43 requirements.
- Experience taking part and directing the work people and results in a sometime repetitive standardized assembly unit; train technicians set goals organize assign and prioritize take part in work maintain productive and motivational climate.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
The Judge Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.