Line Service Technician Featured
- Provo, Utah
- Hourly $12.00
- Job ID
Line Service Technician job at TalentCare in Provo UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
You can work with private jets!
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? As a Line Service Technician, you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training for Line Service Technicians.
- Line Service Technicians are expected to perform the following, including but not limited to:
- Prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers, pilots, aircraft and other vehicles
- Marshal aircraft, including proper placement of chocks and cones
- Greet passengers, pilots and crew
- Wing walking
- Handle aviation fuels, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork
- Shuttle passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal or nearby hotels
Line Service Technicians must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Physical requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the Line Service Technician is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Peripheral vision
- Depth perception
TalentCare Company Overview
We build outstanding teams for employers nationwide – from clinical and non-clinical healthcare roles, and front line staff to executives in business and retail services. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to provide a positive experience for clients and candidates alike.