Senior Site Maintenance Manager Urgent
- Fallon, Nevada
- Annual Salary $115,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Job ID
Senior Site Maintenance Manager job at Tactical Air Support in Fallon NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support
Senior Site Maintenance Manager
Salary $115,000 - $120,000 DOE
The Senior Site Maintenance Manager is responsible to provide daily oversight of all service, repair, and overall maintenance of aircraft and aircraft engines to verify aircraft are safe for flight and compliant with all regulations. This position will oversee scheduling and timely completion of repairs and maintenance. The Senior Site Maintenance Manager will serve as an advisor to maintenance teams regarding projects, tasks, and operations; provide input to strategic decisions which affect functional areas of responsibility and must be capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Site Maintenance Manager position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Program Manager responsible for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. All maintainers may be assigned to various work sites across the U.S. and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
- Eight years' experience in aircraft maintenance occupational field, preferably in the military or with a government aviation maintenance contractor. Previous Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems and ability to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance is accomplished in accordance with instructions.
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities, and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical language terms in associated field.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
- Valid State Driver License.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a government security clearance.
- Experience with high performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38) preferred.
- Lead or supervision experience; progressive management experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or AS9100 training or certification desirable.
- Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form.
- Tactical Air Support is a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace. Pre-employment, random, or for cause drug/alcohol testing (including for marijuana) required.
- Pre-employment and ongoing physical certifications required.
- Occasional aircraft hangar or warehouse environment with exposure to loud noises, fumes from engines and chemicals, unpredictable climate (hot/cold), and electrical shock, or trip or slip hazards.
- May be exposed to or required to handle hazardous materials.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.