Senior Contracts Administrator JAX
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $90,000.00 - $115,000.00
- Job ID
Senior Contracts Administrator JAX job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Contracts team.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Contracts Administrator position will provide oversight of and monitor contracts, assist in key negotiations, identify risks and associated mitigations, and support preparation of proposals. This position will provide comprehensive technical and functional administration of all contracts and ensure compliance with government regulations and procedures.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline; advanced degree preferred.
- Progressive and proven senior-level experience in federal/government contract and subcontract administration.
- Experience with full lifecycle (cradle-to-grave) contract management and contract types (e.g., CPFF, FFP, etc.), familiarity with Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace/defense industry advantageous.
- Develop and negotiate teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and subcontract agreements.
- Review prime contract Statements of Work, CDRLs, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) clauses to ensure compliance with prime contract requirements and minimize company liability.
- Coordinate contract closeouts to include final billing and material disposition.
- Request, propose, and negotiate contract modifications or amendments which may revise work scope, process, deliverables, and/or other contract provisions.
- Responsible for ensuring protection of current and potential intellectual property and company technology.
- Ensure project compliance with government contracting requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
- Able to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.