Senior Tactical Systems Analyst LEM Featured
- Lemoore, California
- Hourly $60.00 - $80.00
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst LEM job at Tactical Air Support in Lemoore CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
NAS Lemoore, CA
SENIOR TACTICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
Starting Salary Range: $60.00 to $80.00 DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET) 2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Senior Tactical Systems Analyst to join our ACES team.
The ACES Division supports Tactical Air's mission with products that provide aircrew with the latest aircraft and weapon functionality while ensuring the highest level of accuracy and ease of delivery. Quality is a non-negotiable condition of satisfaction. ACES' goals focus on disciplined high performing organization methods and to be the clear leader in fleet training and support across the flight line.
This position is located at Tactical Air Support's Naval Air Station Lemoore office. Situated in the heart of California's San Joaquin Valley, Lemoore and neighboring Hanford offer a fantastic family-oriented lifestyle and a perfect jumping off point for exploring Yosemite National park, Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park, San Francisco, Monterey, and California's central coast.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will leverage extensive operational strike fighter experience and graduate-level credentials in strike fighter employment, instruction, and/or flight test.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related discipline; advanced degree preferred. Combination of background, education, and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of eight years as FA-18-A-F aircrew (pilot or WSO).
- Ability to convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert (SME) for various FA-18 systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various FA-18-A-F/EA-18G operational squadrons, test squadrons, and program offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (20%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in, in high level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst ChinaLake Ridgecrest CA
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8 PAX Seattle WA
Lead Aircraft Electrical Systems Engineer Jacksonville FL
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Senior Site Maintenance Manager Klamath Falls OR
PRINCIPAL AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER Jacksonville FL
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8PAX Seattle WA
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX Patuxent River MD
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed