Lead Warehouse Technician TALON Urgent
- Ft Worth, Texas
- Hourly $25.00 - $31.25
- Job ID
Lead Warehouse Technician TALON job at Tactical Air Support in Ft Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Lead Warehouse Technician position will report to the General Manager for TALON. This is a key and critical position and will serve to receiving, stocking, repairing, selling, and distributing material, aircraft parts, jet engines, ground support equipment, and other items as determined by Tactical Air Support. The successful performance of this position will require candidate to embrace and implement TALON's mission and support the business goals and mission of this growing department. As a company start-up, TALON teammates may be called upon to perform duties and functions outside their normal activities including lending help in the warehouse, sorting parts and materials, and data entry. Everyone is asked to pitch in help the team!
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the job description for full details, duties, and requirements.
- Three or more years' experience in management, warehouse operations, and training.
- Forklift Safety Inspector certification is preferred.
- Experience with turbojet engine repair at the operational or depot level is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. and internationally required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance requirements may be required.
- Possess current valid State Driver License and U.S. Passport.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana) for DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
- This position may be subject to medical or physical certification requirements.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development, maintenance, and aircraft supply chain systems Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.