ADAIR Pilot CAFCAS Urgent
- Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Job ID
ADAIR Pilot CAFCAS job at Tactical Air Support in Klamath Falls OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the ADAIR Pilot position will report to the Program Chief Pilot for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. Pilots may be assigned to fly in any of the company's aircraft and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Requisite fighter/attack/trainer aircraft flight and tactical experience:
- 1000-hour fighter, attack, or trainer time with at least 300 hours fighter;
- DoD flight lead qualification;
- Weapon School Graduate or DoD Adversary;
- 5 years' tactical recency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other aircraft.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
- Current U.S. government secret security clearance or higher required.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana).
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in training USAF fighter pilots, Tactical Air invites you to apply. All applicants must submit a current resume and completed employment application, which may be obtained at https://tacticalairsupport.com/jobs/.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â