Program Director Featured
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $165,000.00 - $180,000.00
- Job ID
Program Director job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support Inc.
Cecil Field, Jacksonville, FL
Salary $165,000 - $180,000
Reports to: Director Program Management Office
Date: November 7, 2023
Tactical Air Support is currently seeking a Program Director to join our PMO team at our Maintenance and Repair Organization (MRO) facility in Jacksonville, Florida. They will be responsible for directing the PM team and matrixed team members in an aircraft modification program. The multi-year ARTEMIS program delivers US-Navy F-5 aircraft from PDM, through engineering design, to modification, and DD250. The successful performance of this position will require candidate to meet and support the business goals and mission of the company.
- Matrix management of a multi-million-dollar, multi-year F-5 aircraft modification program while maintaining strong profit margins and delivering on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Lead collaboration with government customer, contractors, sub-contractors, and internal stakeholders, matrix team, and other internal employees to meet the demands of the program.
- In-depth knowledge of the Program contract to drive contractually obligated deliverables through to on time submission.
- Utilize best practice Program Management methodologies to improve the P3M3 maturity of the program.
- Bachelor's degree in program management or related discipline; equivalent combination of training, education, and experience in a relevant field or industry will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 10+ years progression of responsibilities in a commercial Program Director role with strong, practical experience in aircraft production program management and leadership.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities with customers, c-suite, program teams, and all levels within Tactical Air Support.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Valid state driver's license.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Master's degree in program management or related discipline; equivalent combination of training, education, and experience in a relevant field or industry will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity or experience with the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry preferred.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or similar.
- Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form.
- Occasional aircraft hangar or warehouse environment with exposure to loud noises, fumes from engines and chemicals, unpredictable climate (hot/cold), and electrical shock, or trip or slip hazards.
- Specific work hours determined by operational, departmental, or contractual requirements.
- Occasional evening, weekend, holiday, and overtime work and/or international travel may be required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.