- Ft Worth, Texas
- Hourly $28.85 - $31.25
- Job ID
Sales Associate job at Tactical Air Support in Ft Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support
Fort Worth, Texas
Salary Range $28.85 - $31.25 DOE
Tactical Air is currently seeking a Sales Associate for our Fort Worth, Texas location. Under general direction, the Sales Associate will provide support to supply chain teams working the Tactical Air Logistics Network (TALON) business unit in accordance with existing procedures, applicable laws, and government requirements. This role will identify risks and problems, propose solutions, and provide coordination and authoritative advice to Tactical Air Support management to meet TALON program sales goals and objectives; ensuring that the program adheres to established schedules, specifications, and budgets with a focus on serving Tactical Air's customers by leveraging technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution of duties. The Sales Associate will be responsible to help develop and implement strategies to grow company revenue in accordance with defined sales initiatives and objectives both domestically and internationally.
- Support daily operations of team conducting Tactical Air Support's military and commercial sales division.
- Help to develop strategies to build, strengthen, and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers domestically and internationally.
- Develop valuable relationships with stakeholders within the U.S. military and government markets (DoD, DLA, DoN, DoAF, DoS, DoC, FMS), serving as primary interface to government procurement agencies.
- Help to develop strategies, design plans, and provide support to generate external sales opportunities and meet sales targets.
- Help to manage capture activities for spare parts requirements including quotes and proposals, review cost and pricing data, and bid review and submission.
- Support contract and pricing negotiations and administer customer contract requirements.
- Help to coordinate direct government business opportunity identification via government sites (i.e., SAM.gov, DLA DIBBS, etc.), review open-source government documents, and collect business intelligence for international markets.
- Help to prepare proposal submission documents to include capability assessments, applicable representations and certifications, or other specific documentation as required.
- Serve as brand ambassador and represent Tactical Air Support at industry meetings, trade shows, and during customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Three-five years of experience in the aviation industry with sales experience.
- Experience working in aviation industry parts and equipment sales.
- Experience in U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and foreign military procurement and sales.
- Strong negotiation and prospecting skills.
- Ability to develop networks and contacts to facilitate domestic and international aircraft parts sales.
- Knowledgeable in sales forecasting/planning.
- Strong Windows-based computer skills with ability to utilize various software and applications (Microsoft Office 365/GCC High/MS Teams preferred) for creating documents, reports, forms, spreadsheets, presentations as required; or data entry; knowledgeable in commercial inventory control systems (i.e., RAMCO).
- Ability to properly handle protected information and/or materials, manage files, and maintain records in compliance with standard or required recordkeeping practices.
- Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Valid state driver's license.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a government security clearance.
- Certified Professional Sales Leader (CPSL), SPIN (Situation, Problem, Implication, and Need), or other applicable sales/marketing training or certification preferred.
- Background or experience with continuous process improvement (ISO/9000/AS9100 or Lean Six Sigma) preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or other language is a plus!
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds (with assistance, if required).
- Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form.
- Tactical Air Support is a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace. Pre-employment, random, or for cause drug/alcohol testing (including for marijuana) required.
- Warehouse environment with exposure to loud noises; fumes from engines, chemicals, or airborne particles; electrical shock hazards; and trip or slip hazards.
- Specific work hours determined by operational, departmental, or contractual requirements.
- Occasional evening, weekend, holiday, and overtime work may be required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.