Senior Tactical Systems Analyst ChinaLake Featured
- Ridgecrest, California
- Hourly $15.50
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst ChinaLake job at Tactical Air Support in Ridgecrest CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will leverage extensive experience in strike fighter and electronic attack mission planning, software configuration suite, communications security, as well as cryptological handling, loading, and systems; provide analysis of operation suitability of naval aviation platforms, weapons, sensors, and systems; develop and manage material required for the operator to safely and effectively employ the aircraft and its weapon systems; develop and present Naval Aviation Missions and Capabilities (NAMC) training material to DoD personnel; provide analytic expertise to support technical exchanges, briefings, and workshops in support of recommended tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs); and perform analytical evaluation of results for the developmental and operational testing of naval weapon systems.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Minimum of eight years as FA-18A-F or EA-18G aircraft tactical or weapon systems employment.
- Experience as FA-18 pilot or Weapon Systems Officer (WSO), EA-18 pilot, or Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO).
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of the FA-18 Super Hornet or EA-18G Growler.
- Ability to demonstrate and convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert (SME) for various FA-18/EA-18 systems.
- Ability to compile and convey knowledge of current and new software configuration sets.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various FA-18A-F/EA-18G operational squadrons, test squadrons, and program offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (+/-15%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance (Secret or better).
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst LEM Lemoore CA
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8 PAX Seattle WA
Lead Aircraft Electrical Systems Engineer Jacksonville FL
PRINCIPAL AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER Jacksonville FL
Senior Site Maintenance Manager Klamath Falls OR
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8PAX Seattle WA
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircraft Missions Systems TechnicianN4G Fallon NV
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX Patuxent River MD
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed