- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $80,000.00 - $90,000.00
- Job ID
Communications Specialist job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Strategy / Business Development
Starting Salary Range: $80,000 to $90,000 DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET) 2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company operating in 14 states across the country, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft, is seeking an experienced Communications Specialist to join our team.
The position is a telework role with travel to Lexington Park, Maryland, Jacksonville, Florida, Reno, Nevada, and other Tactical Air Support worksites as required and may require some foreign travel.
The ideal candidate for the Communications Specialist position will report to the Proposal Development Manager. This position will be responsible for development of the creative content for proposals, marketing/communication collateral, Web site, advertisements, and promotional material and will involve creating design options, concepts, layout, graphics, organizational branding, and final file integrity.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Knowledgeable in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs).
- Knowledgeable in integrated proposal development and proposal preparation.
- Strong team leadership skills with ability to guide, direct, and influence stakeholders.
- Strong technical editing skills.
- Knowledgeable in current technologies used to create design deliverables and developments and trends in graphic and digital design.
- Knowledgeable in print production processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
- Strong PC-based computer skills with proficiency utilizing various software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher); Graphic Design and Photo Editing Software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop), web-based e-mail/calendar applications; and virtual office/cloud-based file sharing (i.e., G-Suite/Google for Work, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, etc.).
- Knowledgeable in information technologies and their application to publishing.
- Comfortable, confident, and competent in social and multimedia environment.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to manage files and maintain records in compliance with standard or required recordkeeping practices.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner.
- Ability to plan and carry work through to completion with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple tasks and projects utilizing time management and organization skills, ensuring adherence to production schedules and deadlines.
- Knowledge of proper telephone and e-mail practices and etiquette.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Procurement Specialist Jacksonville FL
Procurement Specialist JAX Jacksonville FL
Supply Chain Specialist JAX Jacksonville FL
Aviation Life Support Specialist RNO Reno NV
Procurement SpecialistJAX Reno NV
Aviation Life Support Specialist N4G Fallon NV
Principal Aircraft Mechanical Engineer JAX Jacksonville FL
Principal Aircraft Mechanical Engineer JAX Jacksonville FL
Aircraft Missions Systems Technician JAX Jacksonville FL
Principal Aircraft Mechanical Engineer Jacksonville FL
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed