Flight Operations Specialist Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Hourly $30.00 - $32.00
- Job ID
Flight Operations Specialist job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support
FLIGHT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Operations / Flight Services
Starting Salary Range: $30.00 to $32.00, DOE
Tactical Air's Flight Services goals are to provide the best, safest, and most professional commercial tactical air services in the industry. The Flight Operations Specialist position is an integral part of a dedicated, elite team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company.
The ideal candidate for the Flight Operations Specialist position will be professional, disciplined, highly productive, team oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, its customers, and co-workers. This position is responsible for the ongoing support of flight operations performing administrative and flight services functions to include, but not limited to, manage daily flow of flight services, execute range, flight, and personnel scheduling activities; serve as direct point of contact for various departments within operations; track and analyze various program metrics such as flight activity, fuel budgets, pilot qualifications/currency, and logbooks; generate periodic reports in accordance with appropriate directives; and assist the flight services team for various operations and program tasks as required.
- Minimum of two years' work-related skill, knowledge, or experience in flight operations support.
- Ability to populate reports utilizing various programs and processes such as WAWF, Flight Docs, and FARs.
- Familiarity managing facility security requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- This position may require irregular and/or flexible work schedules due to dynamic nature of flight scheduling.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD security clearance; must submit to criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing (including for marijuana).
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds (with assistance, if required).
- Regular use of hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls; reaching with hands and arms.
- Regularly ascend/descend stairs and/or ladders.
- Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form.
- Tactical Air Support is a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace. Pre-employment, random, or for cause drug/alcohol testing (including for marijuana) required.
- Pre-employment and ongoing physical certifications required.
- Occasional aircraft hangar or warehouse environment with exposure to loud noises, fumes from engines and chemicals, unpredictable climate (hot/cold), and electrical shock, or trip or slip hazards.
- May be exposed to or required to handle hazardous materials.
- Specific work hours determined by operational, departmental, or contractual requirements.
- Occasional evening, weekend, holiday, and overtime work may be required.
- Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.