Customer Service Representative Featured
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Job ID
Customer Service Representative job at TAC Air in Salt Lake City UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
You can work with private jets!
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? Would you like the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times? As a Customer Service Representative in our Salt Lake City UT location you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and provide customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Airs mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer every day. By doing this our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
Customer Service Representatives work with team members to provide ground support and customer service to arriving/departing aircraft crew members and passengers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service experience to private military and corporate aviation clientele
- Arranging aircraft services including fuel orders and aircraft movements safely and efficiently
- Arranging personal services including hotel accommodations catering orders and ground transportation
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio telephone electronic etc.)
- Processing sales transactions fuel tickets and meter sheets
- Updating vehicle inventory and Total FBO to reflect daily activity
- Working closely with all team members and crew members to ensure customer needs are met
- Shuttling passengers and crew members safely to terminal or hotel as requested
- Marshalling chocking and wing walking during aircraft movements and parking as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
Essential Traits & Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Total FBO
- Vehicle Operation
Customer Service Representative Qualifications
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read comprehend and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb twist bend crouch stoop kneel and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions temporarily as needed
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
TAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical dental vision paid time off 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.