- Texarkana, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Accountant job at TAC Air in Texarkana TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
The TAC mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer every day. By doing this our customers will recognize TAC as the best in the industry. We believe this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The environment at TAC is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
The Accountant performs accounting functions in the areas of accounts payable/receivable cash management month-end reporting and budgeting. This role also serves as a consultant for other departments specifically Payroll and Billing and will train as back-up to support the teams.
- Provide accounting-related services in the areas of accounts receivable accounts payable cash management month-end reporting and budgeting.
- Maintain an accurate general ledger including account analyses and reconciliations.
- Maintain financial statements including composition of financials and review.
- Prepare annual audits; work with auditors to provide documentation.
- Safeguard company information and maintain confidentiality regarding financial information.
- Serve as backup to Payroll and Billing Teams
- Other duties as needed
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read comprehend and speak English clearly
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds
- 3+ years experience in accounting role private company experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills (formulas pivot tables V-lookup etc.)
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Must possess a valid US drivers license
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other related field
Essential Skills & Traits
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Orientation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Ten Key
- Time Management
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.