AAL Management Analysts AFC Urgent
- Austin, Texas
- Annual Salary $60,000.00
- Job ID
AAL Management Analysts AFC job at Systems Products and Solutions in Austin TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Systems, Products, and Solutions Inc. (SPS) is seeking experienced, highly motivated applicants for Management Analyst positions supporting the Army Applications Lab (AAL) at the Army Futures Command (AFC) Headquarters in Austin, TX. Duties will include:
- Support the Army Futures Command (AFC) and its Army Applications Lab in its effort to cultivate networks and support the management of the innovation value chain
- Assist with the active tracking of emerging trends, leap-ahead advancements, new warfighter problems, technology/solution opportunities and supply chain risks;
- Support technology transition acceleration and integration planning.
- Assist in developing and executing communication strategies for reaching out to startup and non-traditional defense industrial base resources in order to gather input for solutions supporting the Army’s modernization priorities.
- Assist in review and management of submissions to the AAL and assist in establishing and fostering working relationships between AFC and the industry participants
Bachelors or better.
5 years: Minimum 5 Years Direct Experience
Systems Products and Solutions Company Overview
Before SPS was started in 2005, our CEO Nilmini Thompson was a government contract employee, serving in a myriad of logistics planning, information management, and deployment readiness positions. It was from the above business operational primary mindset Nilmini established SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ business operational framework. That being a solutions-based company that focuses on partnering with our customers to solve problems, rather than just the tasks at hand. And looking back we can proudly say that it was the right mindset and has contributed to countless significant customer successes over the years. SPS Today. Today, SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ ground and aviation service brands have operated in over 40 locations and counting. Our companies continue to provide a full spectrum of quality ground and aviation logistics, supply, maintenance, engineering, training, fielding, and IT platform-based services, including excellent lifecycle-based reliability, usability, and maintainability services. SPS has recently expanded its capabilities to providing equipment production and network security testing. Systems Products and Solutions is a solutions-based company with expertise spanning across a broad range of defense ground and aviation services. Our commitment to perform with integrity is instilled in every employee as a non-negotiable expectation of behavior. This expectation is guided by our integrity policy and is underscored by an extensive array of operating policies, processes, and communications. Our Mission & Vision Mission Our mission is to identify, develop and deliver rapid solutions to strengthen warfighter readiness. Vision Be the global small business leader strengthening national security.