Flight Cabin Crew Member Hot
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Job ID
Flight Cabin Crew Member job at Spirit Airlines in Glen Ellyn IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Spirit invites all you travel-passionate savvy-minded safety-oriented individuals to become a Spirit Flight Attendant and change your life today! Spirit proudly flies one of the youngest fleets in the U.S and is looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to soar with us! As a Flight Attendant youre the face of Spirit - fun friendly relaxed confident and always professional. Youre a natural people pleaser who loves to smile and make Guests feel safe and comfortable. No two days are the same and youll enjoy seeing new faces and new destinations every day.
When you join the Spirit crew theres no limit to how fast you can grow. Youll have what you need to quickly develop your career while building key skills that drive long-term success. Our rewards and perks reflect how much we value our team at Spirit including standby travel for family and friends! We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical dental 401(k) match paid time off tuition reimbursement and more. And did we mention travel? We did but its worth mentioning again: travel!
- Two years experience in Guest Service Hospitality and/or Sales.
- High School Diploma or GED; College degree and Drivers license are preferred.
- 21 years of age 50 (without shoes) no visible tattoos and no more than two earrings per earlobe.
- A passport valid for at least the next six months with the ability to travel to countries served by Spirit.
- Able to assist Guests with carry-on luggage lift and open emergency exit doors push beverage carts and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Able to work flexible hours days and holidays in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items including but not limited to peanuts.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Flight Attendant training program.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of Guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight during flight and after landing.
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items which may require overhead lifting.
- Market sell and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Check and demonstrate the use of emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin. This includes providing leadership direction and assistance during an emergency situation including aircraft evacuation administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirits policies and procedures.
At Spirit our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Join our crew and become a member of the Spirit Family today! Apply now!
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit competence and qualifications without regard to race color religion sex national origin age disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or any other category protected by federal state or local law.
Spirit Airlines Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.