G200 G280 Captain
- Petaluma, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
G200 G280 Captain job at Solairus Aviation in Petaluma CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Gulfstream 200/280 captain to be part of a dynamic and fast paced, multi-aircraft Part 91 operation in Central Alabama. The Solairus pilot will be responsible for managing flight department personnel, including pilots and maintenance staff, hangar operations, overseeing client satisfaction and effectively deploying the resources of the Solairus organization to create a safe, reliable and efficient flight department. We're looking for a person with proven team leadership skills, preferably with experience in a multiple aircraft flight department, who is a team player and who will strive for excellence in every aspect of their job performance. Solairus, as the management company, will provide world-class, comprehensive support systems, training and resources required for the job. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Total time = 4000 hours
- Fixed wing = 4000 hours
- PIC = 2000 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Type rated on G200/G280 or comparable aircraft
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.