Gulfstream G450 Maintenance Supervisor Oakland CA Featured
- Oakland, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Gulfstream G450 Maintenance Supervisor CA job at Solairus Aviation in Oakland CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Solairus Aviation Maintenance Supervisor will conduct or lead all aspects of maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures regarding airworthiness standards. Specific duties include but are not limited to routine maintenance tracking long term planning scheduling and completion of maintenance events and financial responsibility for costs incurred associated with maintenance operations. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance and/or the Client Aviation Manager (CAM).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Lead all maintenance activities of assigned aircraft to include implementing the maintenance standards methods and procedures established by Solairus Aviation to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies.
- Coordinate maintenance training requirements with the DOM and/or CAM.
- Develop a budget outlining and projecting financial expenses related to aircraft maintenance parts & labor tooling equipment and base facilities.
- Supervise and approve expenditures related to assigned aircraft.
- Participates in the Safety Management Systems; and Assumes any duties delegated by the DOM Manager of Maintenance Operations and CAM.
- Supervises aircraft maintenance personnel (both company employees and non-company personnel) including aircraft interior and exterior cleaning and ensuring the quality and completeness of maintenance performed under the authority of the Director of Maintenance.
- Coordinates with all non-company personnel or Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMOs) performing maintenance on company aircraft with Manager of Maintenance Operation DOM and CAM and conduct vendor evaluations for outside maintenance.
- Ensures that complete records of all inspections repairs and component changes airframe flight time engine times AD notes Service letters from the airframe engine and component manufacturers and FAA maintenance instructions are accurately maintained.
- Ensures compliance with Airworthiness Directives (ADs) and Service Bulletins affecting company aircraft.
- Removes known unsafe aircraft and those that do not comply with the CFRs from service and ensures the airworthiness of aircraft returned to service.
- Ensures operational readiness of the aircraft with as little schedule impact as practical.
- Serves as liaison between the company and the FAA regarding all maintenance policies.
- Maintains certification and technical recency requirements per 14 CFR 65.83.
- Performs internal audits of tool calibration and material control and ensure that adequate tools parts materials support equipment and facilities are available to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
Lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight at times and the ability to sit stand and squat.
Required Qualifications and Certifications
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Corporate Aircraft Maintenance Operations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the CFRs and aircraft maintenance standards.
- Proficient with planning implementation and direction of the maintenance programs and control system for the aircraft operated.
- Recent experience on Gulfstream aircraft preferrable G450 (6 months within the past 24 mos.).
- Be a highly motivated individual committed to Safety Regulatory Compliance and Operational Excellence!
- Remains fit for duty and abstain from drug and alcohol abuse.
- Must be located or willing to relocate to within 1 hour of KOAK.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.