Client Accounting Specialist Featured
- Petaluma, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Client Accounting Specialist job at Solairus Aviation in Petaluma CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is responsible for processing various A/P invoices expense reports vendor payments account reconciliations and assisting with compiling the month-end client billing for our aircraft owners. You will work in a dynamic team environment with a focus on providing outstanding account services to our aircraft owners.
- Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing for payment.
- Determine coding for entering vendor invoices in ORACLE ERP Cloud.
- Reviewing and auditing of receipts for expense reports to an online system.
- Process vendor payments via ACH and checks on a weekly basis.
- Bi-weekly reconciliation of vendor statements research and resolve discrepancies.
- Daily reconciliation of client bank account spreadsheet.
- Maintain vendor files in accordance with departmental practices by uploading and documenting in the ORACLE ERP Cloud.
- Daily Correspondence with internal and external customers which includes responding to inquiries pertaining to account status.
- Month end documentation filing maintenance and distribution of accounting documents; records and reports to clients on a monthly basis by uploading information on the server running draft month end client invoices related month end reports and uploading to a server.
- Assist with month end reporting and other Accounting Department projects as needed.
- Accounts payable.
- Other duties as assigned by department.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Two plus years of Accounting experience.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Experience working in large database systems.
- ORACLE experience desired but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and 10-key by touch
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and employees in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with the team in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong work ethics be reliable and have a professional and positive attitude.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.