Global Express Maintenance Supervisor Bedford MA Featured
- Bedford, Massachusetts
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Global Express Maintenance Supervisor MA job at Solairus Aviation in Bedford MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Global Express Maintenance Supervisor to join a Part 135 operation in the Bedford area. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and ensuring compliance to Solairus Aviation’s policies and procedures regarding airworthiness standards. Specific duties include but are not limited to routine maintenance tracking long term planning scheduling and completion of maintenance events and financial responsibility for costs incurred associated with maintenance operations. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance and/or the Client Aviation Manager (CAM).
Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to sit stand and squat.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Implement the maintenance standards methods and procedures established by Solairus Aviation to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies.
- Ensure the proper completion of maintenance logs and forms required for work in progress as well as work completed.
- Ensure that adequate tools parts materials support equipment and facilities are available to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and events with the Manager of Maintenance Operations Director of Maintenance and CAM as required.
- Inspect and approve work completed by contract maintenance agencies under the authority of the Director of Maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance training requirements with the director of Maintenance and/or CAM.
- Develop a budget outlining and projecting financial expenses related to aircraft maintenance parts & labor tooling equipment and base facilities.
- Monitor and approve expenditures related to assigned aircraft.
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Maintenance and/or Manager of Maintenance Operations and CAM.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Corporate Aircraft Maintenance Operations.
- Recent experience in Global Express BD700 or similar type aircraft (6 months within the past 24 mos.).
- Be a highly motivated individual committed to Safety Regulatory Compliance and Operational Excellence.
- Be located within 1 hour of KBED.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.