Ramp Service Agent
- Clearwater, Florida
- Hourly $11.00
- Job ID
Ramp Service Agent job at Signature Flight Support in Clearwater FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Part-Time Ramp Service Agents Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Ramp Service Agents at our PIE Facility in beautiful Clearwater, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Ramp Service Agent
Status: Part-Time, Up to 30 hours per week
Pay: Starting at $11/hr
Ramp Service Agents are responsible for observing and practicing all safety procedures. Ensuring that customer and airline requirements and procedures are performed in a safe, secure, and timely manner. Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment to move baggage, cargo, and cater to and from customer aircraft and guide aircraft into and out of the terminal areas by communicating with pilots. Clean and sanitize airplanes. Tow aircraft. De-icing.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Able to work flexible shifts (weekends, overtime, and holidays)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "PIE". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.