- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Interiors Supervisor job at Signature Flight Support in Greensboro NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Interiors Supervisor Needed!
We Service Private Jets!
Signature Flight Support TECHNICAir, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring an Interiors Supervisor at our GSO Facility in beautiful Greensboro, NC! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Interiors Supervisor
Benfits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Depending On Experience
Interiors Supervisor reports to the Director of Maintenance and leads, supports, and assists assigned team in the installation of aircraft interior components according to specifications and approved standards and procedures.
- Manage aircraft interior projects and maintain continuity of workflow by prioritizing work in a logical sequence, communicating priorities and schedules to team members, and ensuring that the team works at a consistent and steady pace.
- Supports Sales by providing estimates for pricing and presentation to the customer.
- Ensure that deadlines and schedules are strictly adhered to and immediately notify DOM if delays or problems are anticipated or exist.
- Recognize and troubleshoot problems, and ensure that all materials are available for assigned project aircraft.
- Ensure all work is performed according to applicable regulatory requirements, customer specifications, and established quality standards and procedures; notify appropriate personnel of any deviation noticed.
- Maintain accurate records and documents and complete sign-offs in a timely manner.
- Train and motivate team members to be proficient in all work assignments.
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendors for aircraft interior components and raw materials.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas and surroundings.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with company and safety rules during performance of duties.
- Maintains effective relationships with other management, staff and departments to deliver high quality service to the organization.
- Respond to additional administrative duties, projects and tasks as assigned by DOM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Frequently sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and interpret safety rules, installation, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Write defect and repair statements.
- Perform simple math calculations and apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of experience installing aircraft interiors or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- FAA Airframe & Power Plant Mechanics License a plus.
- Good math/reading skills and able to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
- High standards of accuracy and quality.
- Self-disciplined, capable of handling multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous general aviation experience preferred.
- Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to give technical advice, provide clear direction to others, work with personnel from other departments, and advise supervision on matters affecting the assigned work.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "GSO". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.