Aircraft Maintenance Planners Featured
- Harrison, New York
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Planners job at STS Technical Services in Harrison NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Planners in Purchase New York.
Hiring Note: This is a remote position to start. When our clients offices open back up the position will be based in Purchase New York.
This position is responsible for supporting the department s efforts in planning scheduling and dispatching all aircraft maintenance activities to ensure FAR Customer Airline compliance requirements are met.
- Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and intermediate maintenance requirements on company aircraft.
- Effectively and efficiently route company aircraft ensuring the timely compliance of all short term aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Develop and maintain major visit plans and schedules for Heavy Maintenance Visits Paint Lines Mod Lines Project Authorizations and major component plans.
- Works directly with the SOC Duty Manager and Sector Supervisor on duty adhering to all company aircraft routing policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Visit Packages and Hangar Work Orders for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company computerized maintenance system.
- Monitor aircraft status and hub operations routing/rerouting company aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives.
- Monitor all MEL and Deferred Maintenance Items coordinating the timely compliance with MOC Line Maintenance and Material activities.
- Coordinate and communicate all day of operational changes affecting the maintenance plan.
- Provide constant oversight to company assigned flights advising the Supervisor Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities/conflicts affecting the maintenance plan.
- Provide constant oversight to the short term maintenance plan advising the Supervisor Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities affecting the maintenance schedule.
- Maintain a daily log of all maintenance and operational information including aircraft substitutions swaps and cancellations.
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) as may be assigned from time to time.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License desirable
- 2 years experience in aircraft service planning
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedures
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required
- Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred
- Availability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
- Must have and be able to demonstrate solid writing and communication skills and must be proficient with computer skills to include being proficient with Microsoft Word Access and Excel
- Must be able to obtain a valid passport as extensive domestic and international travel maybe required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace manufacturing defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly call 1-800-###-####.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
2 years experience in aircraft service planning
STS Technical Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.