Air Traffic Services Maintenance Manager Featured
- Delaware, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Air Traffic Services Maintenance Manager job at SOS International in Delaware OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Air Traffic Services Maintenance Manager in | Careers at SOSi
- About SOSi
- Case Studies
2020 SOS International LLC. All rights reserved.
Air Traffic Services Maintenance ManagerJob Locations DE Job Post Information : Posted Date 4 months ago (11/23/2020 3:49 PM) ID 2020-4304 Category Information Technology Location : Location DE- Clearance Requirement Secret Job Requires Relocation Yes
This position is contingent on contract award
SOSi is seeking an Air Traffic Services Maintenance (ATSM) Manager to support a customer in Europe. The ideal candidate should have experience and training in maintenance of Ground Approach Radar technology. This position is located in Miseau Army Depot Germany and is a TESA position.
- Ensure all maintenance to the Air Traffic Services equipment and systems is conducted according to standards and policies.
- Apply the highest level maintenance on US Air Traffic Services Maintenance equipment and systems applying FAA procedures.
- Maintain operational readiness of 12 fixed and a number of mobile/tactical locations throughout the region.
- Ensures work is complete and conforms to standards and requirements in accordance with technical manuals and local SOPs.
- Operate and maintain aviation ground support equipment records logs and reports as required.
- Maintain a safe workplace and ensure safety is the highest priority.
- In scope DoD Secret clearance.
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent or have completed 36 months of advanced US Military training in Ground Approach Radar technology in lieu of degree.
- At least 10 years experience on Air Traffic Services Maintenance equipment and systems such as the An/FPN-40 Radar System.
- 8 years of experience in a supervisory position at the depot level.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a USG Motor Vehicle Operators Identification Card.
- Must be approved by the USG and Host Nation under the NATO Status of Forces Agreement.
- Experience with the theatres tactical and strategic US Military Ground Approach Control Radar NavAids and Ground-to-air VHF/UHF USG communications systems.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience with Voice Communication Switching System (VCSS) or Enhanced Terminal Voice Switch (ETVS).
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Fluency in a foreign language desired but not required.
- Working environment is typical of an office setting.
OptionsApply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
SOS International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.