Technical Intern Featured
- Coralville, Iowa
- Job ID
Technical Intern job at Rockwell Collins in Coralville IA
Description, duties, responsibilities
United States of America
HIA34: Coralville IA 2855 Heartland Dr Coralville IA 52241-2733 USA
Collins Aerospace a Raytheon Technologies company is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace our Mission Systems team helps civilian military and government customers complete their most complex missions whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team youll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This position is located in Coralville and candidate will be working on machine equipment programming 3D Printing programming creating challenging Macros in excel and also working SQL and Oracle database to support and enhance manufacturing operation.
- The responsibility of this position will require an individual to work with a team of Industrial engineers to define requirements and have the ability to test and implement solutions independently.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to manage multiple assignments.
- The ability to communicate effectively and work together with other team members to creatively solve problems are key skills that will lead to success in this position.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident Green Card holder
- Knowledge of Microsoft office SQL systems C++ Java html unix and Cad Programming like Auto Desk Inventor is preferred.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such all U.S. positions require a background check which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce workplace and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An EqualOpportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
Rockwell Collins Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.