Stan eval Support Dover Afb Featured
- Dover, Delaware
- Job ID
Stan eval Support Afb job at RiverTech in Dover DE
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Maintain flight testing materials.
- Update data in Graduate Training Integration Management System (GTIMS) future equivalent systems to GTIMS and locally-developed computer database systems as required. Maintain paper or digital aircrew records (as applicable) and complete annual reviews of member s records. In-process and out-process squadron members in records system.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) and all other appropriate personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with Chief of Training (or designated representative) to review and update student/permanent party records folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI) (i.e. AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2) as well as associated major command (MAJCOM)/Installation supplements and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers schedulers and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing evaluation and training requirements via e-mail telephone and/or in person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports
- Provide data to the Wing Standardization/Evaluation (Stan/Eval) Group (OGV) for standardization/evaluation boards (SEB) and as required by the Squadron Commander or OGV
- Provide GTIMS shells for AF Form 8s Certification of Aircrew Qualification
- Provide data as required for monthly Squadron Training Review Panels (STRP) and Squadron Certification Boards
- Provide monthly aircrew qualification level summaries (also known as the Letter of Xs ) and provide a copy of work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSO) and OGV no later than the last work day of each month
- Conduct monthly reviews of assigned/attached crew member evaluation dates and provide updates on completion progress as directed by AFIs and locally-directed guidance.
- Update training and readiness status of squadron personnel monthly and attend applicable training meetings.
- Update the squadron Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program with every new publication release and Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) release.
- Two (2) years of experience as a USAF aircrew member is preferred
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Squadron or Group Stan/Eval program; or five (5) years of experience working in a Department of Defense (DoD) Flying Squadron Group or Wing Stan/Eval program; or two (2) years of experience as a DoD flying unit scheduler is preferred
- One (1) year of experience working with GTIMS or similar proprietary training documentation program.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written verbal communication and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance required (or used within the past 24 months).
- Must have a minimum of a high school degree or GED
Operational Specialty Codes (not required):
- AFSC 1C0XX 1XXX Operations; 1A0X1 Boom Operator 1A1X1 Flight Engineer 1A6X1 Flight Attendant and 1A2X1 Loadmaster
- USA MOS 15XX
- USMC MOS 60XX 61XX 62XX 73XX 75XX
- NEC D0XX G5XX; 8235/8251/8251 Flight Engineer
- USN Officer 13XX
RiverTech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.