Sr Audit Compliance Engineer Ii Featured
- Mango, Florida
- Job ID
Sr Audit Compliance Engineer Ii job at RTX in Mango FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Quality Management System (QMS) Compliance Auditor will be responsible for performing program organizational manufacturing area and/or engineering lab audits to assure compliance to the QMS CMMI IPDS as well as other Raytheon Technologies and RMD Policies and Procedures across all RMD facilities. The auditing process includes the planning preparing conducting reporting and following-up of audits and corrective actions. Audits are conducted per the RMD comprehensive audit schedule.
This position will require an in-depth understanding of the RMD Policies and Procedures and the use of advanced quality tools and processes to ensure effective process measurement control reporting root cause and corrective action (RCCA) and continuous improvement. Auditors also must be proficient in the use of the RMD audit tool. You will need to be able to mentor other functions and disciplines on compliance related issues.
The position requires interface with DCMA MDA FAA and other Quality Customers as well as RMD leaders on appropriate program and compliance status/issues.
The position will be the compliance site lead for RMD locations and will be responsible for communicating and interfacing at all levels of the organization to positively influence change and direction.
This position will report to the RMD Compliance Manager and will require travel up to 25% to several RMD Raytheon Technologies locations limited domestic travel only.
Home office can be in one of the following RTX locations: Massachusetts Texas Arizona or St. Pete Florida
Other duties will include:
- Conducting audits and assessments by interviewing and/or investigation and examination of objective evidence standards procedures work instructions drawings specifications regulations etc.
- Coordinating with stakeholders including Customers to plan and conduct internal audits
- Assist in coordinating external audit activities related to the QMS this includes Corporate NQA and customer audits
- Assuring planned audits are conducted on time ensuring any systemic issues are identified and addressed.
- Reporting audit results Corrective Action Requests (CARs) trends and improvement opportunities
- Communicate effectively to compliance audit lead and program and other audit stakeholders on audit related activities
- Help to maintain an audit ready culture at all sites
- 6 + years of relevant quality engineering experience with a focus on internal audit
- 3 + years of experience in auditing and/or in a quality or continuous improvement role
- Ability to obtain DoD Confidential Clearance
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of the domain and processes that may be assessed during audits.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) or equivalent certification
- Demonstrated ability to engage with process owners to drive compliance and process improvement
- Knowledge of quality tools and processes
- Experience with general ISO-9001/AS 9100 Quality requirements CMMI commercial aerospace FAA and defense regulations and standards and a working knowledge of Missile Defense Agency s Mission Assurance Provisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration both internally and externally
- Raytheon Technologies Six Sigma Specialists
Bachelor s Degree in Engineering Science Math or other technical related program of study
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologiess Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected Veteran status.
RTX Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.