Sr Analyst Featured
- Sugar Land, Texas
- Job ID
Sr Analyst job at PrimeFlight Aviation Services in Sugar Land TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
PrimeFlight Aviation Service remains open as an essential employer delivering aviation services around the United States.
Do you want job stability with advancement opportunities? Are you looking for a job with a team that contributes to world-class customer satisfaction you found it! Dont ignore this opportunity!!
PrimeFlight is seeking a qualified Sr. Analyst Financial and Staffing roles
The Sr. Analyst is responsible for developing and streamlining the current and future workforce needs to be associated with select current operations as well as potential business opportunities across all of PrimeFlights lines of business at multiple airports. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting on pricing and evaluation of current and potential business opportunities using a mix of creative thought internally developed models and financial targets; being a critical thinker is imperative.
The Sr. Analyst must have the ability to balance multiple projects under tight timelines while successfully meeting all targets and goals outlined. This role must stay up-to-date on current business practices industry best practices and customer standard operating procedures in coordination with our various business profiles and operating locations. The Sr. Analyst must be highly organized and proactive while working on regular tasks with strict attention to detail on all projects. This role will have direct and regular interaction with location managers regional vice presidents corporate leadership and executives. The ideal candidate would have operational airline/airport experience and a firm understanding of the commercial aviation industry; 3 rd party aviation services experience is a plus. PrimeFlight is an international business spanning many time zones primarily in North America as such flexibility will be required at times to accommodate project team members schedules. Some travel may be required (up to 30%).
- Airline operations experience strongly preferred
- Financial modeling budgeting and forecasting experience required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Basic understanding of airline flight schedules and patterns preferred
- Experience using workforce optimization tools such as Inform Groundstar or Sabre Staff Planner highly desirable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft tools (Excel Word PowerPoint Outlook Teams)
- Knowledgeable in financial statements (P&L Statement Balance Sheet ProForma etc.)
- Comfortable working under pressure including meeting tight deadlines
- Comfortable interacting with mid-level and senior leadership required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors degree
- Workforce planning and modeling using Inform GroundStar
- Financial analysis and critical thinking
- New business pricing and evaluation using Microsoft Excel
- Data collection organization and maintenance
- Financial modeling of existing and prospective business
- Liaise with stations as a resource providing support and communication on operational issues impacting service level goals and/or maintaining standards
- Special or ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Reading and understanding financial statements
- Reading and understanding RFPs RFQs Proposed Contracts Airline Flight Schedules
- Assisting on new business proposals including financial model creation revision and data mining
- Assisting on customer-facing proposals using Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use hands to finger handle or feel
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by the environment
- Ability to constantly work in an outdoor environment exposed to all weather elements including extreme hot and cold temperatures dust and noisy conditions
- Ability to climb using various types of ladders to heights in excess of 16 feet
- Ability to bend at waist crouch for extended periods of time
- Ability to use bending twisting walking motions on uneven surfaces throughout the entire work shift;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work independently
Are you interested in working in an Airport environment in an Aviation Job or a related career? We have Cargo Jobs Warehouse Jobs Logistics Positions and Package Handler Positions available within our Cargo locations. As part of a large network employees also have access to advancement opportunities across the U.S. including Aircraft Fueler GSE Mechanic Baggage Handler Ground Handler Jobs Management and various other Airports Positions.
Join our team today!
Licenses and Certifications
PrimeFlight Aviation Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.