Charter Specialist Urgent
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Annual Salary $45,000.00 - $50,000.00
- Job ID
Charter Specialist job at Presidential Aviation in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Charter Specialist to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
- College Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of charter experience preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well while multi-tasking
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to do on call
- Quoting charter request
- Following up on quotes and converting them to bookings
- Arranging trip logistics
- Overseeing other operational aspects of daily flight operations
Presidential Aviation is pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Account
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Presidential Aviation Company Overview
For over a decade, Presidential Aviation has been offering exceptional personal, celebrity, and corporate executive jet charter services to cultivated clientele who seek a cut above the norm. We are a boutique private operator small enough to attend to the minuscule details and needs of our discerning clientele, yet sizable enough to offer the savings of large-scale operators. We offer executive jet management, jet maintenance, and unsurpassed personalized attention as well as elite on-board accoutrement. From rigorous aircraft maintenance and safety policies to unsurpassed service, our first-class jet charter flights allow passengers to kick back and enjoy the ride in spectacular comfort and style. We are also a FAA Part 145 Repair Station with ratings for the G-IV and Falcon 50, and located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE).