Technical Support Specialist Featured
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Technical Support Specialist job at PSA Airlines in OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Develop and process data procedures instructions standards and specifications for repairs and modifications to aircraft engines components tooling and equipment.
- Write technical orders modification orders maintenance procedures instructions directives and reports.
- Coordinate with manufacturers vendors and service providers to develop cost-effective improvements to aircraft systems.
- Provide technical assistance for new aircraft acceptance delivery entry into service and conformity.
- Provide troubleshooting advice and assistance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Technical Services.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The companys more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airlines growth plan was announced in December 2013.