- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
LOCATION: Charlotte NC
· Airframe and Powerplant License
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Two (2) years of CRJ experience preferred
· Determine schedules maintenance/inspections unscheduled maintenance requirements items awaiting maintenance and available work force.
· Coordination of the maintenance discrepancies and corrections of all operational aircraft monitoring all mechanical problems on the line extending every effort to reduce and hold maintenance recovery time to the very minimum.
· Coordinating parts manpower requirements and travel arrangements for field repairs.
· Monitor aircraft availability and coordinate any equipment changes between the Maintenance Department Production Planning and Flight Control.
· Coordinate with Dispatch and Production Planning on MEL and CDL procedures and status.
· Complete the cancellation and delay reports used for the CASP report on a daily basis.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Control.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical dental 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all we require a drug screening fingerprinting and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race color creed religion sex national origin citizenship status protected veteran status age marital status sexual orientation gender identity genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aviation Parts Supervisor CLT - Charlotte NC
Maintenance Technical Training Supervisor - Charlotte NC
Maintenance Manager - Charlotte NC
Maintenance Supervisor CVG - Hebron KY
Curriculum Developer Maintenance - Vandalia OH
Heavy Maintenance Representative - Bridgeport WV
Maintenance Training Manager - Vandalia OH
Director Maintenance Operations - Vandalia OH
Recruiter Maintenance & Supply Chain - Vandalia OH
Maintenance Technical Trainer - Vandalia OH
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The companys more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airlines growth plan was announced in December 2013.