PSA Pilot Cadet Program Application Featured
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
PSA Pilot Cadet Program Application job at PSA Airlines in
Description, duties, responsibilities
PSA is one of the first regional airlines to launch its Cadet Program to help the most promising future pilots make a smooth transition from the classroom to the cockpit. The Cadet Program initiative is just one other way PSA Airlines offers the most comprehensive benefits to its pilots. PSA Airlines is the fastest-growing regional airline in the country and with the fastest upgrade time in the industry and a true pilot-flow-through agreement to American your career as a mainline pilot for the largest airline in the world can start here.
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Private Pilot Certificate.
- Successfully complete an interview with PSA to become a Cadet in the program.
o Cadets are offered numerous opportunities including mentorship with airline industry experts and
- Upon completion of your CFI you are eligible to become a Cadet Instructor which allows you to receive:
o Up to $5000 in partial tuition reimbursement paid to you as you build time.
o Cadet Instructor placement if required to any one of PSA’s partner universities colleges and flight
- ATP-CTP Course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements.
o PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course (valued at $5000) for qualified candidates needing to
complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training.
- Hotel accommodations and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided.
o Get placed into the next available class at PSA upon reaching minimums no additional interview
- Receive an additional $6000 tuition reimbursement paid in full on the first day of new hire First Officer class.
- Flow-through to American Airlines with no additional interview once completing requirements at PSA.
o New hires at PSA are projected to flow to American Airlines after only 6 years.
- Travel privileges for you and your family on the entire American Airlines Group network.
- Comprehensive health and dental and coverage.
- 401k retirement with company matching contributions.
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.