Simulator Instructor Featured
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Simulator Instructor job at PSA Airlines in Charlotte NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
- CL-65 Type Rated
- Line experience on the CRJ 200/700/900
- Good communication skills
- 121 instructor experience
- Previous 121 check airmen recommended
- Provide Flight Instruction in a Full Flight Simulator
- Instruct Initial Upgrading and Transitioning PSA Pilots.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completion of Student Training Records
- Developmental duties as assigned
- Director of Training - Departmental goals policies and procedures
- Manager of Flight Standards - Operating Procedures validation
- Check Airman Supervisor - Student progress duties as assigned
- Flight Training Administration – Scheduling and records
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.