Airframe and Powerplant Technician Featured
- Greer, South Carolina
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Airframe and Powerplant Technician job at PSA Airlines in Greer SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Companys approved forms.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employees own tools specialty tools provided by the Company the use of test equipment and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
- Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of technical manuals in a current status as assigned by the Shop Supervisor or Lead Mechanic.
- Candidate must have both Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid state-issued Drivers License
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The companys more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airlines growth plan was announced in December 2013.