Recruiter Flight Attendants Featured
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Recruiter Flight Attendants job at PSA Airlines in Charlotte NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
- As part of a team execute the screening interview and offer stages of the hiring process per PSA guidelines.
- Screening: Review and qualify applicants based on application / resume track record / experience pre-screening assessments thorough interviews (phone / video / in-person) that assess candidates’ technical and functional knowledge and skills using behavioral and competency-based questioning techniques and recommend top candidates for final selection.
- Events: Lead interview events coordinating recruiting partner schedules (Flight Attendants)
- Selection: Upon choosing finalists coordinate and track offers and candidate communication
- Update Application Tracking System (ATS) with candidate status updates immediately upon receiving notice of information / changes. Review requisites daily to ensure accurate information is recorded in the system. Each Recruiter is directly accountable for adhering to standard processes for data management.
- Review new applications / assessments daily responding to each individual within three (3) business days.
- Provide feedback and hiring information to all applicants to ensure a positive candidate experience regardless of selection decision.
- Assist with metrics collection for weekly activity reports highlighting search progress and disposition of all candidates.
- Attend Recruiting meetings share knowledge and skills with teammates and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations.
- Disseminate related onboarding materials.
- Ensure smooth transition of new hire processing up until Day 1 Orientation.
- Be accountable for timely and accurate communication to all key stakeholders in the hiring process.
- BS/BA degree preferred but not required if proven relevant experience exists
- 2+ years’ experience or exposure to full lifecycle recruiting experience ideally related to Inflight and/or volume recruiting
- Track record of success building and managing candidate relationships throughout each phase of recruiting process; customer service orientation is a must
- Knowledge of / Experience utilizing behavioral and/or investigative interviewing techniques
- Exposure to legal and compliance aspects of Recruiting / HR
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems CRM tools and virtual recruiting tools; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment and meet deadlines in an aggressive growth environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor is essential
- Experience as a Flight Attendant
- Creative sourcing / attraction of talent; ability to build a talent pipeline and bench
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms online communities conferences and other sourcing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Highly effective time management
- Creative problem-solving
- Intellectual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Focus on excellence
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The companys more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airlines growth plan was announced in December 2013.