Quality Engineer Featured
- Tallassee, Alabama
- Job ID
Quality Engineer job at PDS Tech in Tallassee AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS is seeking a Quality Engineer in Tallassee AL
The Quality Engineer will provide Engineering capability to operational and development Programs to enable and deliver zero defect projects utilizing engineering and problem solving skills. Accountable for delivering robust capable manufacturing process technology as it applies to materials tooling part fabrication and assembly.
- Responsible for the creation maintenance and continuous improvement of Program Quality Plans.
- Performing root cause analysis preventative and corrective action to eliminate non-conformances utilizing Zero Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) tool suite.
- Delivering product development customer quality requirements management and first article development.
- Performing supplier audits and assessments.
- Exemplifying a safety-first mind-set and ensuring compliance with the organizations Health Safety and Environmental policies and standards.
- Responsible for the development of technical solutions to complex problems within our organization our customers and suppliers.
- Deliver technical support of manufacturing process development and integration for production.
- Utilize root cause analysis preventative and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformances.
- Maintain positive team relationships with internal and external customers as well as co-workers
- Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Engineering experience including Root Cause and Corrective Action and Composites Manufacturing knowledge or University studies/coursework in composite materials.
- 2 years of drafting and/or AutoCAD experience
- Must be able to perform work subject to ITAR/EAR regulations and/or program requirements.
- Working knowledge of quality system models such as ISO9000 AS9100 or D1-9000
- Training and/or experience in lean tools and techniques (Practical Problem Solving A3 PFMEA and /or Fishbone diagrams)
- Experience with Lean activities
- Experience in Composites Manufacturing including University studies
- Project / Program Management
- Familiarity with AS9145 APQP process or equivalent
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.