Engineering Manager Aerospace Aviation Power Electronics Featured
- Arizona City, Arizona
- Job ID
Engineering Manager Aerospace Aviation Power Electronics job at Optello in Arizona City AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
If you are an Engineering Manager with experience please read on!
Located in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area we are a growing aviation/aerospace manufacturer with an excellent reputation. If youre looking for an exciting opportunity where you can join a growing market leader where you can truly make a difference then this is the right opportunity for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Growing aerospace manufacturer and design firm!
- Opportunity for professional growth!
- Ability to make a difference and be hands-on with multiple projects!
We are looking to hire a talented Engineering Leader/Manager with aviation/aerospace industry experience. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in program management or design engineering along with a proven track record of leading successful teams. Youll be responsible for overseeing a small team of engineers with skills at varying levels lead presentations both internally/externally and have scheduling/budgeting responsibilities in support of new business opportunities. We are looking for leader who is committed to continuously improving processes products and systems.
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of aerospace/aviation experience specifically in engineering or program management
- 5+ years of engineering leadership/management experience preferably with smaller teams of engineers (5 to 15) with mechanical electrical systems and software development skills
- Strong background in the military/aerospace/aviation industries with an understanding of commercial and military standards (DO-160 DO-254 DO-178 or MIL-STD-810)
- Hands-on experience with software development power systems and the design of electronic systems
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience transitioning products from design to production
- Willingness to work on-site in the future and travel to client sites periodically
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical Mechanical Computer Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Strong background in design engineering
- Masters Degree in Engineering
For your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits package including but not limited to
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PB2-1633053 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.