Rotor Wing Pilot Featured
- Emporia, Kansas
- Job ID
Rotor Wing Pilot job at Northeast Healthcare Recruitment in Emporia KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Emergency and Trauma opening in Emporia Kansas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
NationwideHelicopter Rotor Wing Pilot openings contact us for locations.
Our Helicopter Pilots areresponsible for making sure the aircraft and weather conditions are safe totransport medical crew and patient to receiving hospitals. Pilots areresponsible for compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) AeronauticalInformation Manual (AIM) General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM) andthorough knowledge of our policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent fromtwo-year college or technical school and two to five years related experienceand/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor s degree preferred
Operationand Safety Requirements:
- As a member of the Flight Crew any personemployed in this position shall maintain a weight not to exceed 250 pounds andshall be less than seventy (70) years old.
- Pilots must have flown in category for a commercial operator or inthe military within the previous 24 months
- Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleaguesEMS representatives hospitals and the public and strives to maintain afriendly and professional working environment
Visual Flight Rules (VFR) Program:
- 2000 total flight hours with minimum of 1500 flight hours incategory
- 1000 hours PIC in category
- 500 hours of rotor wing turbine time
- 200 hours of cross-country flight time at least 50 hours of whichwere at night
- 100 hours unaided night as PIC (50 hours of unaided can besubstituted for by 100 hours of NVG time but cannot be reduced below 50 hoursof unaided time)
- 50 hours total actual or hood instrument time in flight and incategory (simulator time does not count) (for a RW candidate who is FW rated100 hours or greater of FW actual or hood Instrument time can reduce the RWrequired instrument time to 25 hours).
Instrument Flight rules (IFR) Program:
- 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
- 1000 hours PIC in category
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time 100 hours of night flighttime
- 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hourswhich were in flight in an aircraft including 20 hours in actual instrument conditionsin category
Certificates Licenses Registrations:
- Commercial and Instrument Rating (for category and class ofaircraft)
- ATP rating in category meets this requirement
- First OR Second-Class FAA Medicalcertificate required.
Northeast Healthcare Recruitment Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.